Use data from your Google Sheet in your website, GET and POST content to Google Sheets using AJAX and Google Script
About This Video
- Taught by an instructor with over 18 years of development experience ready to help you learn.
- The exercise-based course demonstrates building a fully functional web application from start to finish.
Have you ever want to get data from your Google Spreadsheet and use it in a web application? If yes then this course is perfect for you. Extend this even further using Google Apps Script. GET and POST to the Google Script web app adding and retrieving data in JSON format. Apps Script is a scripting language for light-weight application development in the G Suite platform. According to Google, Apps Script "provides easy ways to automate tasks across Google products and third-party services." Apps Script is also the tool that powers the add-ons for Google Docs, Sheets and Slides. Power up your application with spreadsheet data no database required! Reviewing the code and providing useful tips and resources along the way. What are you waiting for join now and start exploring the amazing things you can do with Google App Script and AJAX!!!
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 : Introduction to using Google Sheets data with AJAX
- Introduction Google Sheet Data API 00:02:48
- Setup Sheet Data 00:05:29
- How to Get Sheet Data 00:05:43
- Output Sheet Data 00:06:39
- App Script Google Scripting 00:08:37
- Use Google Script to Create Output 00:15:37
- JSON feed from Google Sheets 00:06:08
- Google Script POST data 00:12:02
- Form Setup to Post 00:04:23
- Post data to Google Sheets 00:05:58
- Random User Data API 00:06:30
- Project Overview and Review 00:08:25
- Title: Google Sheet Data with AJAX (featuring API and JSON)
- Release date: August 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789612226