Time for action - copying and pasting the pallet multiple times
Now it's time to stack some pallets one on top of one another. When you have a good asset, you might as well use it to full effect, don't you think?
- In Unity, select the Pallet_Single object in the Hierarchy list. Go to Edit ¦ Duplicate.
- Click on the Move icon and move the new pallet up using the green arrow.
- Click on the Rotate icon and click on the Pivot button so that it changes to Center.
- Use the green part of the sphere outline to rotate the copy of the pallet.
- Select both pallets in the hierarchy list. Hold down Ctrl (Cmd on the Mac) to select multiple objects.
- Now repeat steps 2-4. ...