In this chapter, you have applied all your skills learned so far. You've stretched yourself a little more too. To sum up, you learned:
- How to save time and create variation in the scene by reusing multiple versions of the same asset repeatedly
- How to mess up the scene for added realism by scaling, moving, flipping, leaning, and otherwise vandalising your assets
- How to import, clean up, and modify existing assets for re-use
- Some specific asset modeling tricks to make common props
- Some quick modular-building creation methods
By now you should be experimenting by yourself and creating lots of other assets using the techniques you've learned so far. In the next two chapters, you will be taking these skills further to create progressively more complex ...