- Open your
MB_Master.xcf GIMP file
- Go to Image ¦ Mode ¦ RGB. This turns the image into a color image.
- Go to File ¦ Open as layers and select all your car images. Click on Open.
- The images will open as layers in your GIMP project. Hide all of them except the base layer and the front view.
- Drag the front view image under the front view drawing.
- Drag from the ruler at the side to create a ruler at each side of the car drawing, as shown next:
- Select the image layer and move it to line up with one of the rulers. Select the Scale tool and click once on the image.
- Select the Chain icon.
- Use the scale grips on the image to resize the car to fit to ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.