Time for action - creating blend areas
You now have all the important elements of the car textured. All you have left to do is make sure the different views work together properly:
- Create a new layer and name it Blend.
- Move the Blend layer just above the Background layer in the layer pallet.
- Select the Colour Picker tool from the main pallet. Now, select the features as shown in the next screenshot:
- Select the layer containing the car bumper, then click on a light area of color on the bumper as you can see here.
- Now that you have selected your color, select the Blend layer and select the Fill tool.
- Click on anywhere in the image to fill the layer with ...