Book descriptionGOLD MEDALIST IN THE 2015 FOREWORD REVIEWS' INDIEFAB AWARDS IN CAREER!
Did you know:
• Goldfish, yes, goldfish, have longer attention spans than we humans do?
• One in four people abandons a website if it takes longer than four seconds to load?
Imagine if there were ways, in a world of impatience and INFObesity, to quickly intrigue busy, distracted people and earn their interest, trust and buy-in?
Imagine if there was a process for pleasantly surprising decision-makers and convincing them you're the right person for the job, position, project or contract?
You don't have to imagine it, Sam Horn has created it. Sam's innovative techniques have helped her clients close deals and raise millions of dollars and will be your “secret sauce” to getting funded, hired, elected, promoted or referred.
Table of contents
- Cover Page
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Introduction: What is INTRIGUE and Why Is It Important?
- Part I: I = INTRO: Open with an INTRO that Has People at Hello
- Part II: N = NEW: It’s Not Enough to Be True; It Needs to Be NEW
- Part III: T = TIME-EFFICIENT: Win Trust by Being TIME-EFFICIENT
- Part IV: R = REPEATABLE: If People Can’t REPEAT It; They Didn’t Get It
- Part V: I = INTERACT: Don’t Just Inform, INTERACT
- Part VI: G = GIVE: GIVE Attention First
- Part VII: U = USEFUL: If It Isn’t Actionable, It Isn’t USEFUL
- Part VIII: E = EXAMPLES: Don’t Tell Stories; Share Real-World EXAMPLES
- Summary and Action Plan: What’s Next?
- The INTRIGUE Creed
- The INTRIGUE Quiz
- About the Author
- We Want to Hear from You!
- Title: Got Your Attention?
- Release date: April 2015
- Publisher(s): Berrett-Koehler Publishers
- ISBN: 9781626562523
You might also like
Lose the Resume, Land the Job
Lose the resume and land that coveted job Gone are the days of polishing up your …
The Conversion Code
"If you need more traffic, leads and sales, you need The Conversion Code." "We've helped 11,000+ …
Dive into algo trading with step-by-step tutorials and expert insight Machine Trading is a practical guide …
How to Speak Human
'An instant classic—this book is so utterly relevant and needed. And it is hellishly refreshing to …