GPS Tracking for Dummies - Quick Guide to Setup your own Open Source GPS Server, Android and iOS Clients, & Tracking Apps
About This Video
- You’ll learn about the architecture and the working of GPS technology.
- You will learn to configure GPS for Android and iOS.
In this course, I will take you to a journey where you can configure your own GPS server and configure your clients. This is done so that you can track your client devices using your GPS server. And, it doesn't matter if you have no prior experience in this field.
If you are a business owner trying to track your assets or if you are a business owner trying to track your employees or maybe you are a technical person who wishes to start your GPS server as a service and provide this service to your customers, this course is for you.
I am sure that by the end of this course, you will feel a pride of accomplishment when you see your devices and your client devices moving across the screen in the map. And by the end of this course, we will be providing you with an experience certificate which will prove of very high value for your career if you are actually dealing with location-based applications. So, see you soon in the classroom. Let's start the art of tracking!
Table of contents
Chapter 1 : Introduction and Table of Contents
- Introduction and Table of Contents 00:04:29
- Chapter 2 : Overview and the Working Concepts of GPS Technology
- Chapter 3 : Ubuntu VPS Server Setup in Amazon Web Service (AWS)
- Chapter 4 : Traccar 4.x (Latest Version) - Installing GPS Server in AWS (Steps Attached)
- Chapter 5 : Traccar 3.x (Previous Version) - Installing GPS Server in AWS (Steps Attached)
- Chapter 6 : Installing and Configuring Traccar GPS Client for Android and iOS Devices
- Chapter 7 : Installing and Configuring Traccar GPS Manager for Android and iOS Devices
- Chapter 8 : Quick Tip: Enable Google Maps and Reverse Geo-coding for Address
- Chapter 9 : Getting Familiar with a Vehicle GPS Device
- Title: GPS Tracking - Setup Your Own GPS Server with Android & iOS Apps
- Release date: March 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781838828431
You might also like
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
Automate the Boring Stuff with Python, 2nd Edition
If you’ve ever spent hours renaming files or updating hundreds of spreadsheet cells, you know how …
Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow, 2nd Edition
Through a series of recent breakthroughs, deep learning has boosted the entire field of machine learning. …
The Complete Node.js Developer Course (3rd Edition)
Learn Node.js by building real-world applications with Node, Express, MongoDB, Mocha, and more! About This Video …