Understand Graph Algorithms to create your own game in AI
About This Video
- Solve the most common graphs problems with increasing complexity of the algorithms.
- Implement learning algorithms that work on graphs and concepts to build your own games in AI
- A comprehensive course to gain better understanding of the fundamental concepts and graph algorithms used in games
Graphs arise in various real-world situations as there are road networks, computer networks and, most recently, social networks! If you're looking for the fastest time to get to work, cheapest way to connect a set of computers into a network you will need algorithms on graphs.
For using the efficient algorithm to automatically find communities and opinion leaders on Facebook, you're going to work with graphs and algorithms on graphs. This course will serve as an introduction to graphs and present their increasingly complex algorithms that work on graphs. In the course, you will start by understanding how graphs can be used in games to represent various states and how searching graphs can help us. The course will introduce you to pathfinding, which is one of the most commonly solved problems in game AI. The course will then show you how to Optimize the pathfinding.
Finally, at the end of the course, you will learn the concept of meta-heuristics which can be used to find general solutions in complex domains.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Understanding Graphs
- Chapter 2 : Searching in Graphs
- Chapter 3 : Working with Pathfinding
- Chapter 4 : Optimization Heuristics
- Chapter 5 : Creating a Pacman-Like Game
- Title: Graph Algorithms for AI in Games
- Release date: December 2017
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788472180
You might also like
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
Grokking Algorithms Video Edition
"This book does the impossible: it makes math fun and easy!" Sander Rossel, COAS Software Systems …
Python 3: Project-based Python, Algorithms, Data Structures
Learn to program with Python 3, visualize algorithms and data structures, and implement them in Python …
Essential Algorithms, 2nd Edition
A friendly introduction to the most useful algorithms written in simple, intuitive English The revised and …