Chapter 2. A closer look at Griffon
- The structure of every Griffon application
- Conventional configuration
- Command-line utilities
- The application’s life cycle
When starting the development of a brand-new desktop application, what are some of the typical questions that spring to mind?
- Where should the sources be placed?
- What about configuration files?
- Where should libraries and resources be placed, and how should they be managed?
- What about tests?
Isn’t that a huge burden when starting a project? Now imagine working on an existing project. You might stare at the project structure and the source, trying to make sense out of it, perhaps looking for a common pattern that might help you.
When it comes to developing Java ...