We detail the process of dealing with architectural constraints through a daily assessment process, and we detail the skills and techniques required.
In these segments, we step back and detail the process of dealing with architectural constraints on a daily basis. We tackle the organizational problems and the skills that are needed to get the process to work in practice.
Table of contents
- Growing Architecture in an Agile Environment: Context and Outlook
- Beyond Technical Debt
- Dealing with Technical Tasks using an Agile Architecture Practice
- The Daily Assessment Process for Guiding Agile Architecture
- The Stakeholder and The Facilitator Roles for Steering Agile Architecture
- Growing Architecture in an Agile Environment: A Summary
- Title: Growing Agile Architecture by Empowering Teams
- Release date: March 2017
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781491987964
You might also like
Case Studies of Steering Agile Architecture
We explore how steering agile architecture can look like in practice by learning from concrete case …
Assessing Agile Architecture
Assessment is a widespread activity that can be approached uniformly. Humane assessment offers a concrete approach …
Software Architecture Fundamentals, Second Edition
Being a successful software architect is more than just possessing technical knowledge. It’s about thinking like …
Software Engineering at Google
Today, software engineers need to know not only how to program effectively but also how to …