We detail the process of dealing with architectural constraints through a daily assessment process, and we detail the skills and techniques required.
In these segments, we step back and detail the process of dealing with architectural constraints on a daily basis. We tackle the organizational problems and the skills that are needed to get the process to work in practice.
Table of contents
- Growing Architecture in an Agile Environment: Context and Outlook 00:00:47
- Beyond Technical Debt 00:09:09
- Dealing with Technical Tasks using an Agile Architecture Practice 00:09:37
- The Daily Assessment Process for Guiding Agile Architecture 00:18:00
- The Stakeholder and The Facilitator Roles for Steering Agile Architecture 00:13:26
- Growing Architecture in an Agile Environment: A Summary 00:02:41
- Title: Growing Agile Architecture by Empowering Teams
- Release date: March 2017
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781491987964
You might also like
Managing Software People and Teams LiveLessons
12+ Hours of Video Instruction Managing Software People and Teams LiveLessons is based upon the Addison-Wesley …
Technology Strategy Patterns
Technologists who want their ideas heard, understood, and funded are often told to speak the language …
Effective enterprise architecture
Eben Hewitt (Sabre) shares a holistic approach to enterprise architecture that explains how to bring business …
Leading SAFe Scaled Agile Framework 4.5 LiveLessons
9 Hours of Video Instruction provides an in-depth exploration of version 4.5 of the Scaled Agile …