1. Byrne, D. (1991). Perspectives on research classics: This ugly duckling has yet to become a swan. Contemporary Social Psychology, 15, 84–85.
2. Greenberg, J., & Baron, R. A. (2003). Behavior in organizations (8th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice-Hall.
3. Erikson, T. (2002). Entrepreneurial capital: The emerging venture’s most important asset and competitive advantage. Journal of Business Venturing, 17, 275–290.
4. Keller, R. T. (2000). Cross-functional project groups in research and new product development: Diversity, communications, job stress, and outcomes. Academy of Management Journal, 44, 547–555.
1. Baron, R. A., & Byrne, D. (2002). Social psychology (10th ed.). Boston: ...