Chapter 4. Production Boosters
In this chapter, we will look at how even small changes can make work go faster and more smoothly in Vim. Some recipes introduce you to features in Vim, while others will show you how scripts can help.
It doesn't matter whether you use Vim for making small changes to configuration files, or if you use it as your primary editor in a large development project. You will find recipes in this chapter that can help you improve your performance when using Vim.
This chapter contains recipes that cover the following topics:
- Templates using simple template files
- Templates using abbreviations
- Autocompletion using known words and tag lists
- Autocompletion using omnicompletion
- Vim macros and macro recording
- Using sessions
- Project management ...