Planning, deploying, managing, monitoring and performance-tuning your Hadoop cluster with Apache Hadoop
About This Video
- Plan, deploy, manage and monitor your Hadoop Cluster with Apache Hadoop
- Become an expert Hadoop Administrator by performance tuning your Hadoop Cluster for optimization
- Comprehensive tutorial to help you get a better understanding of troubleshooting, diagnostics and best practices in Hadoop administration
Hadoop is one of the most popular Big Data solutions for reliable and scalable distributed computing and storage. Administering your Hadoop cluster is the key to exploiting its rich features, and get the most out of it. This course focuses on planning, deploying and monitoring your cluster’s performance and looking at the optimal performance and health of this organizational cluster infrastructure. This course will help you understand the basics of Hadoop administration, with comprehensive coverage of various administrative tasks using the popular Apache Hadoop distribution.
This video course will start by installing the Apache Hadoop for cluster installation and configuring the required services. You will also learn various cluster operations like validations, and expanding and shrinking Hadoop services.
You will then move onto gain a better understanding of administrative tasks like planning your cluster, monitoring, logging, security, troubleshooting and best practices. Techniques to keep your Hadoop clusters highly available and reliant are also covered in this course. By the end of this course, you will have a thorough understanding of the concepts related to Hadoop administration.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Installing Apache Hadoop
- Chapter 2 : Apache Hadoop
- Chapter 3 : Hadoop Cluster Installation
- Chapter 4 : Validating the Cluster
- Chapter 5 : Manage Hadoop Services
- Chapter 6 : Scaling Cluster
- Chapter 7 : High Availability
- Chapter 8 : HDFS Security
- Chapter 9 : Monitoring and Logging
- Chapter 10 : Cluster Troubleshooting
- Title: Hadoop Administration and Cluster Management
- Release date: May 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781787120037