1. PowerPoint and Keynote are
A. Board games.
B. Cereal brands.
C. Computerized presentation programs.
D. Hairspray brands.
2. For a great PowerPoint presentation, you should
A. Use many bullet points.
B. Use as many words as possible per slide.
C. Pack as much information in as possible.
D. None of the above.
3. Steve Jobs was a great
C. Baseball player.
D. CEO of Microsoft.
4. Before going on a job interview, you should
A. Buy an expensive suit.
B. Tell your friends that you already got the job.
C. Write out the questions you wan to ask.
D. Not sleep the night before.
5. On an interview, you should wear
A. Middle-of-the-road clothing.
B. A swimsuit.
D. A wool coat.
6. While on the interview, you ...