Taking more of Jira by discovering advanced functionalities
About This Video
- Deeper dive into the configuration of your Jira
- Practical skills on Jira necessary for day-to-day work of Jira administrator
- Explore the hidden possibilities of Jira
JIRA Software is an agile project management tool that supports any agile methodology, be it scrum, kanban, or your own unique flavor. From agile boards to reports, you can plan, track, and manage all your agile software development projects from a single tool. JIRA Software brings the power of agile methodology to Atlassian JIRA. Jira is a proprietary issue tracking product that over 90 000 companies around the world have trusted their bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management tasks, and which customer base still continues to grow.
The course offers developing your skills in Jira administration by exploring advanced functionalities of the system such as customization of workflows, the configuration of email services, archiving of projects, etc. You will deepen your knowledge of Jira by implementing the core configurations of a Jira instance. and exploring how you can extend the basic functionality with the help of add-ons.
In the run of this course, you will learn Jira environment, best practices of Jira administration, and be able at the end of the course to interpret and translate the business requirements into Jira configurations.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Deep Dive in Workflows
- Chapter 2 : Email
- Chapter 3 : Moving or Archiving Individual Projects
- Chapter 4 : Extending JIRA
- Title: Hands-on Administration with JIRA 7
- Release date: July 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788839624