Learn to build powerful Blender 3D models
About This Video
- No prior Blender experience needed! This course will take you from the beginning to the end in real time and with usable examples
- With step-by-step videos and instructions, you’ll be creating 3D art in minutes
- Apart from the loads of content, you’ll export and import your 3D art into Unity 3D, a professional gaming engine that’s free to use!
So, you’ve seen the latest movies and video games and want to be part of the action. Maybe you’re an indie game developer who needs some cool assets for your project, or an artist looking to branch out into the ever-growing 3D industry. Well, you can! 3D modeling is easier than you think and you can start creating your own art.
This course will show you the tools and skills necessary using the free Blender 3D software. And the best part is you’ll be creating in real time, as well as learning everything you need to know on your path to 3D artistry! This course will take you from A-Z, whether it be for movies, games, or 3D printing. It’s up to you to decide! If you want to learn Blender and make headway in the 3D modeling world, then this course is for you!
The code bundle for this video course is available at - https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Hands-On-Blender-3D-Modeling
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com. If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction, Setting Up, and Navigation in Blender 3D
- Chapter 2 : Creating the Base Mesh
- Chapter 3 : Sculpting Blender Models
- Chapter 4 : Using Retopology on Your Model
- Chapter 5 : Texturing Models
Chapter 6 : Character Rigging
- Why We Need Rigging and Its Purpose for Animation? 00:27:36
- Finish with the Rigging 00:18:59
- Chapter 7 : Exporting Models
- Title: Hands-On Blender 3D Modeling
- Release date: February 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789953213
You might also like
Mobile Game Development with Unity 3D 2019
Create profitable and engaging mobile apps with Unity 3D 2019 About This Video All inclusive guide …
Algorithms: 24-part Lecture Series
Algorithms, Deluxe Edition, Fourth Edition These Algorithms Video Lectures cover the essential information that every serious …
Hands-On Shaders and Effects in Unity 2019
Enhance your games with stunning visuals and effects in Unity 2019 About This Video Covers the …
Modeling and Animation Using Blender: Blender 2.80: The Rise of Eevee
Discover the 3D-modeling and animation power of Blender 3D. This book starts with a brief introduction …