The following list details the DAX functions currently found in the statistical function group, along with a brief description of what each function does:
- AVERAGE: Calculates the average value of all the numbers in a column. This function only works with numeric values and cannot handle text or non-numeric values.
- AVERAGEA: Calculates the average value of all the values in a column. In addition to numeric values, this function will attempt to handle text and non-numeric values.
- AVERAGEX: Calculates the average value of a set of expressions evaluated over a table.
- BETA.DIST: Calculates the value of the beta distribution.
- BETA.INV: Calculates the value of the inverse of the beta cumulative probability density ...