Explore, prepare, clean & visualize your data with Google Colaboratory. Build Jupyter notebooks into Google Drive!
About This Video
- Use Google Colaboratory to solve common problems by filtering and organizing data
- Explore file & database usage with SQLite database for querying your data
- Identify outliers in the data, dealing with dirty data, & common data transformations
Google Colaboratory is an online platform to perform data analysis. It enables you to create interactive Jupyter notebooks that mix text with Python code to run queries and display data analysis results. Stored on Google Drive you'll be able to run notebooks and collaborate with peers through Google's cloud services.
In this course, you will learn to solve problems and obtain key results with data. You will begin by building your own Jupyter notebook before you explore and learn the basics of Google Colaboratory. Then you will explore several file formats to store data and use SQLite to query large datasets. Next, you will learn to initialize 1D and 2D data structures with the Numpy and Pandas libraries to help organize and summarize metrics such as the mean, median, and standard deviation of your data.
Moving further, you will learn to identify outliers in your data, eliminate dirty data and perform common data transformations. Finally, you will use qualitative and quantitative data types with Matplotlib to display effective charts and visuals. By the end of this course, you'll have the tools to perform data analysis to tell your own compelling stories with data.
The code bundle for this course is available at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Hands-On-Data-Analytics-for-Beginners-with-Google-Colaboratory-Video-
Table of contents
Chapter 1 : Exploring Data with Google Colaboratory
- The Course Overview 00:03:59
- Getting Started with Jupyter Notebooks and Google Colaboratoy 00:10:36
- Styling with Markdown Language 00:06:45
- Representing Mathematical Formulas Using LaTeX 00:15:48
- Chapter 2 : Loading and Working with Data Sources
- Chapter 3 : Exploring Your Data with NumPy and Pandas
- Chapter 4 : Preparing and Transforming Data
- Chapter 5 : Data Visualization with Matplotlib
- Title: Hands-On Data Analytics for Beginners with Google Colaboratory
- Release date: July 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788993104
You might also like
Python for Data Science Complete Video Course (Video Training)
9+ Hours of Video Instruction While there are resources for Data Science and resources for Machine …
Building AI Applications on Google Cloud Platform
4+ Hours of Video Instruction Overview There is a rapid evolution occurring in machine learning with …
Introduction to Python: Learn How to Program Today with Python
7+ Hours of Video Instruction Overview Python is a great, beginner-friendly programming language because it was …
Essential Machine Learning and AI with Python and Jupyter Notebook
8+ Hours of Video Instruction Learn just the essentials of Python-based Machine Learning on AWS and …