Automate your DevOps and Continuous Delivery software delivery process using Ansible 2.x
About This Video
- Master DevOps pipelines to see how Ansible can build environments, do automated tests, and deploy your projects
- This course includes hands-on examples you can run yourself or modify for use in your own DevOps pipeline
- Explore the latest features of Ansible—such as automated deployments and containerized environments—using Docker and Kubernetes.
We live in a world of frequent software updates. It's no longer acceptable to take weeks or even days to deliver new software functionality. Ansible helps take software updates from testing to deployment in a short period of time. It is a great solution for orchestrating DevOps pipelines.
In this course, we show how a DevOps pipeline can speed up your software development. We will use DevOps practices to automate your building and testing environments to push software into production. You will use Ansible to automate your DevOps pipeline.
Whether you test and deploy applications on-premise or in the cloud, and whether you build full systems or containers with Docker and Kubernetes, by the end of the course you will be able to develop and deploy reliable applications with speed using Ansible.
The code bundle for this video course is available at - https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Hands-On-DevOps-with-Ansible
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 : DevOps Pipeline with Ansible
- The Course Overview 00:04:44
- Understanding the Complete Ansible DevOps Pipeline 00:10:59
- The Need for DevOps 00:07:15
- Automating the Automation 00:09:44
- Chapter 2 : Packaging Application for Rapid Deployment
- Chapter 3 : Automated Integration Testing with Ansible
- Chapter 4 : Building and Running Docker Containers with Ansible
- Chapter 5 : Automating Kubernetes Deployment with Ansible
- Title: Hands-On DevOps with Ansible
- Release date: August 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789344622