- A simple application builds and runs the program:
- The source code repository options as listed as follows:
- We can specify the location of files which need to be built either from a source Git code repository or the URL from GitHub:
- Builds can be executed with multiple options, command modes, and Maven and so on:
- Command-line programs can be executed as follows:
- After saving, the build option is visible, ...
Get Hands-on DevOps now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.