- What does PXE stand for?
- Which basic services are required for a PXE boot?
- Where would you obtain the installation sources for a network boot?
- What is an unattended installation?
- What is the difference between a kickstart file and a pre-seed file?
- Why would you need to use a %post block in a kickstart file?
- What is the purpose of the BIOS and EFIx64 directories under the TFTP server root?
- How would you create a separate partition for /home in a pre-seed file?
Get Hands-On Enterprise Automation on Linux now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.