- How do Ansible modules such as lineinfile make security benchmark implementation code more efficient than shell scripting?
- How can Ansible tasks be made conditional for a specific server or group of servers?
- What are good practices for naming your tasks when writing Ansible tasks to implement the CIS Benchmark?
- How might you modify a playbook so that you can easily get the CIS level 1 benchmarks to run without any of the level 2 ones being evaluated?
- What is the difference between the --tags and --skip-tags options when running an Ansible playbook?
- Why would you want to make use of publicly available open source code for your CIS Benchmark implementation?
- What does the -C flag do to a playbook run when used with the ansible-playbook ...
Get Hands-On Enterprise Automation on Linux now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.