Create amazing games with brilliant gameplay features using Unity 2018.1
About This Video
- Learn to create games from scratch.
- Learn from relevant and intriguing examples.
- Learn to use the latest unity 2018.x features.
Want to learn to make games in Unity, but aren't sure where to start? Game development is more popular than ever right now, and there has never been a better time to jump in.
This course will teach you everything you need to know to develop professional games in Unity from concept to launch. You will learn the best practices and techniques, whether you’'re looking to go indie or get hired as a Unity game developer. By the end of this course you will have honed the necessary skills to kick-start your game development career, so jump in now and get started!
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for this course on GitHub at the following link: https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Hands-on-Game-Development-with-Unity-2018.1/tree/development. If you require support please email: email@example.com
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Creating Our Project Structure
- Chapter 2 : Creating Our First Prototype
- Chapter 3 : Fleshing Out the Gameplay Systems
- Chapter 4 : Adding Enemies and Obstacles
- Chapter 5 : Creating the Game UI
- Chapter 6 : Deploying the Game to Desktop and Web
- Title: Hands-on Game Development with Unity 2018.1
- Release date: April 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781786465436
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Amazon Web Services AWS LiveLessons 2nd Edition
More Than 17 Hours of Video Instruction More than 17 hours of video instruction on Amazon …
Sneak Peek The Sneak Peek program provides early access to Pearson video products and is exclusively …
C# in Depth, 4th Ed, Video Edition
"Jon doesn’t just explain how C# works; he explains how the whole thing holds together as …