Plan, deploy, modify and version your infrastructure. Make your deployments safe and predictable with Terraform on AWS
About This Video
- Go from Terraform basics to advanced Infrastructure-as-Code patterns in a single course
- Each section contains several hands-on tutorials which allow you to immediately put concepts you've learned into action
- Work with and write Terraform modules to promote infrastructure best practices in your organization
Infrastructure as Code delivers stable, quick, reliable, and reproducible environments at scale. Terraform is being increasingly used by Cloud Engineers to automate the provisioning of infrastructure across all major infrastructure providers. It treats all infrastructures as code which can be edited, shared, version-controlled, and reused across teams.
This course uses Terraform to reduce time and effort when provisioning infrastructures. You will write infrastructure code to create, change, import, and destroy resources. By following the best practices of Infrastructure as Code, you will quickly get started on your own deployments.
By the end of this course, you will be able to create and maintain complex infrastructure configurations.
The code bundle for this video course is available at- https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Hands-on-Infrastructure-Automation-with-Terraform-on-AWS
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction and Overview
- Chapter 2 : Your First Deployment with Terraform
- Chapter 3 : Modifying Resources
- Chapter 4 : Building a Multi-Tier Environment
- Chapter 5 : Creating Reusable Components with Modules
- Chapter 6 : Managing Multiple Environments
- Chapter 7 : Working with Terraform as a Team
- Title: Hands-On Infrastructure Automation with Terraform on AWS
- Release date: September 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789534849