Adopt the power of the Functional programming paradigm in Swift to develop better iOS applications
About This Video
- Discover how Google Firebase can help you create, market, and secure your iOS apps.
- Explore Firebase, including three of the most exciting services: analytics, authentication, and remote configuration.
- Firebase makes developing apps easier than ever; learn how to incorporate it into your next iOS app development project.
Firebase provides a solid foundation so you do not have to learn another language to code a database server.
In this course, you will create an iOS app in Swift using the Firebase backend for your data. Firebase offers unlimited possibilities to sync app data to the cloud. You can store, authenticate, and update all the data on your client's end. With Firebase, all the power is in your hands, without having to learn the next programming language or framework!
By the end of the course, you will be able to use Firebase as a Cloud Backend for your iOS apps
All the code and supporting files for this course are available on Github at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Hands-on-iOS-Applications-with-Firebase
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction
- Chapter 2 : Set Up Your Firebase Account
- Chapter 3 : Creating a Connection to Firebase
- Chapter 4 : Post Images and Data to Firebase
- Chapter 5 : Gathering User Data
- Chapter 6 : Populate the Home Feed
- Title: Hands-on iOS Applications with Firebase
- Release date: August 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789533316
You might also like
iOS Development with Swift in Motion
A great resource for any programmer into iOS development. Aldo Ahmed Solis Zenteno One billion iPhone …
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
The Complete Node.js Developer Course (3rd Edition)
Learn Node.js by building real-world applications with Node, Express, MongoDB, Mocha, and more! About This Video …
Swift 5 Tips Tricks and Techniques
Boost your Swift 5 programming skills About This Video Master the power of Swift inventories and …