Perform IoT penetration testing using industry-specific tools and techniques
About This Video
- Quickly set up your pentesting environment and get equipped with major tools such as Metasploit, Android Studio, Hydra, Medusa, Dradis, Magictree, and more.
- Perform IoT pentesting using software and hardware devices.
- Generate and analyze IOT pentesting reports.
Pentesting is much like taking a battering ram to the door of a fortress. You keep pounding away but try to find a secret backdoor to enter through. But what happens if pieces of the network are outside the fortress? The solution to this problem is IOT pentesting.
This course begins with the IoT device architecture to help you understand the most common vulnerabilities. You'll explore networks, sniffing out vulnerabilities while also ensuring that the hardware devices and the software running on them are free of any security loopholes.
Moving on, you will learn how to perform pentesting on advanced IoT Devices including Amazon Eco, Logitech Cameras, the Google Nexus phone, Vyos Gateways, TP-Link Smart Switches, and firewalls. By the end of the course, you will be able to create IoT pentesting reports. After completion of the course, you will be able to penetrate even the most densely populated IoT networks.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Welcome to the World of Internet of Things
- Chapter 2 : Setting Up a Network Lab
- Chapter 3 : Logitech Pro Stream Camera Pentesting
- Chapter 4 : VyOS – IoT Gateway Pentesting
- Chapter 5 : Google Wireless IoT Device Pentesting
- Chapter 6 : Hardware and Software IoT Pentesting
- Chapter 7 : Google Nexus Android Device Pentesting
- Chapter 8 : IoT Pentesting Report Generation
- Title: Hands-On IoT Penetration Testing
- Release date: November 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789614923