Learn how to set up services, keep the system up-to-date, and schedule tasks.
About This Video
- Perform administrative tasks such as keeping the system up-to-date, installing new software, monitoring the system, and configuring new services
- The entire course focuses on practical tasks that every Linux administrator will encounter by demonstrating them with real-world lab tasks.
- Take control and master the administration of a Linux machine by deploying, securing, and maintaining your Linux system.
Have you only come into brief contact with Linux before, but now you need to set up or maintain a Linux server? Then this course is for you.
With this course you'll learn how to master any Linux machine. Control and master the administration of a Linux machine, whether a workstation or a server. You'll learn how to set up services, monitor the system, perform backups, and schedule common tasks.
By the end of the course you will be ready to start your career as a Linux system administrator.
The code bundle for this video course is available at: https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Hands-on-Linux-System-Administration
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : The Fundamentals
- Chapter 2 : Install Your First Service
- Chapter 3 : Package Management
- Chapter 4 : User Management and Permissions
- Chapter 5 : Managing Services
- Chapter 6 : System Maintenance
- Title: Hands-On Linux System Administration
- Release date: September 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789133219