The ReflectInsight insight configuration editor helps in easily creating configuration files through a visual interface, but advanced users can work with XML.
The tool is very useful for editing settings, defining message patterns/formats, defining extensions, defining listeners, associating colors with message types, and more:
- Easy-to-understand layout
- It remembers the recent files list
- Predefined selections and dynamic section lookups
- Key values popup editor
- Message pattern popup editor
- Method types popup editor
- Color definition and message color popup editor
Following is a screenshot of the configuration editor and the various parameters its changes can affect:
You can download a trial copy of ReflectInsight from www.reflectsoftware.com ...