Get efficient in performing data mining and machine learning
About This Video
- This comprehensive video tutorial will ensure that you build on your knowledge of data mining and learn how to apply machine learning techniques in the field of data science.
- You will learn when to use different data mining techniques, how to set up different analyses, and how to interpret the results.
- This video course follows a step-by-step approach to ensure that you improve model development.
30% of data mining vacancies also involve machine learning. And those that do are 30% better paid than the rest. If you’re involved in data mining you need to get on top of machine learning, before it gets on top of you.
Hands-On Machine Learning for Data Mining gives you everything you need to bring the power of machine learning into your data mining work. This video course will enable you to pair the best algorithms with the right tools and processes. You will see how systems can learn from data, identify patterns and make predictions on data with minimal human intervention.
All the code and supporting files for this course are available on Github at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Hands-on-Machine-Learning-for-Data-Mining-V-
Table of contents
Chapter 1 : Getting Started with Machine Learning
- The Course Overview 00:02:41
- Characteristics and Examples of Machine Learning Models 00:02:16
- Working with Neural Networks: Theory 00:08:43
- Working with Neural Networks: Demonstration 00:21:28
- Working with Support Vector Machines: Theory 00:04:05
- Working with Support Vector Machines: Demonstration 00:10:12
- Chapter 2 : Understanding Models
- Chapter 3 : Improving Individual Models
- Chapter 4 : Combining Models
- Title: Hands-on Machine Learning for Data Mining
- Release date: July 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789342628
You might also like
Applied Data Mining for Business Analytics
6+ Hours of Video Instruction The hands-on video guide to using data mining to enable timely, …
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Data Science Fundamentals Part 2: Machine Learning and Statistical Analysis
21+ Hours of Video Instruction Data Science Fundamentals Part II teaches you the foundational concepts, theory, …
Python for Data Science Complete Video Course (Video Training)
9+ Hours of Video Instruction While there are resources for Data Science and resources for Machine …