Convert your Machine Learning project ideas into highly scalable solutions instantly with Amazon SageMaker
About This Video
- Train, evaluate, and deploy Machine Learning and Deep Learning models without the need to code custom solutions
- Focus on real-world applications of Machine Learning and Deep Learning by leveraging SageMaker
- Use SageMaker to build reproducible and testable Machine Learning workflows (training, offline evaluation, model versioning, model deployment, and A/B testing)
The biggest challenge facing a Machine Learning professional is to train, tune, and deploy Machine Learning on the cloud. AWS SageMaker offers a powerful infrastructure to experiment with Machine Learning models. You probably have an existing ML project that uses TensorFlow, Keras, CNTK, scikit-learn, or some other library.
This practical course will teach you to run your new or existing ML project on SageMaker. You will train, tune, and deploy your models in an easy and scalable manner by abstracting many low-level engineering tasks. You will see how to run experiments on SageMaker Jupyter notebooks and code training and prediction workflows by working on real-world ML problems.
By the end of this course, you'll be proficient on using SageMaker for your Machine Learning applications, thus spending more time on modeling than engineering.
The code bundle for this video course is available at- https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Hands-On-Machine-Learning-Using-Amazon-SageMaker-v-
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com. If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Your First Machine Learning Model on SageMaker
- Chapter 2 : Train Your Existing Machine Learning Model on SageMaker
- Chapter 3 : Deploy Your Existing Machine Learning Model on SageMaker
- Chapter 4 : Hyperparameter Optimization
- Chapter 5 : Offline and Online Model Evaluation
- Chapter 6 : Natural Language Processing Application
- Title: Hands-On Machine Learning Using Amazon SageMaker
- Release date: December 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789530674