Expand your OpenCV knowledge and use machine learning to your advantage with this practical hands-on course!
About This Video
- This course provides you with the latest and greatest developments that Machine Learning brings to Computer Vision.
- A practical, hands-on course with a ton of real-life examples to help you build your own solutions.
- Learn about cutting-edge and state-of-the-art (and ever popular) object detection.
Computer Vision has been booming in the past few years and it has become a highly sought-after skill. There are tons of real-life problems for which Machine Learning-based solutions provide significantly better results than traditional ad-hoc approaches. The application of Machine Learning and Deep Learning is rapidly gaining significance in Computer Vision.
All the latest tech—from self-driving cars to autonomous drones—uses AI running on images and videos. If you want to get your hands dirty with this technology and use it to craft your own unique solutions, then look no further because this course is perfect for you!
This hands-on course will immerse you in Machine Learning, and you'll learn about key topics and concepts along the way. This course is perfect for people who wish to explore the possibilities inherent in Machine Learning.
The code bundle for this course is available at - https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Hands-On-Machine-Learning-with-OpenCV-4
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com. If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 : Course Overview and Introduction
- The Course Overview 00:03:27
- Introduction to Machine Learning in Computer Vision 00:04:11
- Setting Up the Development Environment 00:03:09
- Chapter 2 : Basics of Image Processing Using OpenCV
- Chapter 3 : Machine Learning on Images: The Supervised Approach – KNNs and SVMs
- Chapter 4 : The Unsupervised Approach — Clustering with K-Means
- Chapter 5 : Object Detection Using Histograms and Haar Cascades
- Chapter 6 : Convolutional Neural Networks for Object Detection
- Chapter 7 : Training a CNN to Detect Custom Objects
- Title: Hands-On Machine Learning with OpenCV 4
- Release date: December 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781838553883