Build production-ready, scalable, and maintainable microservices
About This Video
- Create, build and Dockerize a Typescript microservice
- Master the best ways to tie different services together, while providing basic needs such as state cache and configuration
- Upgrade your skills to build microservices and move away from monolithic architectures
If you want to make effective and scalable applications with microservices, this course will be perfect for you!
Building a real-world solution with the microservice architecture takes more than is initially apparent. It requires reasoning about building blocks, designing easily accessible APIs, knowing how to be secure by design, and building automated testing coverage from day one. This course will guide you through the steps of building an enterprise-grade solution by utilizing one of the most natural technology choices for this type of application: Node.js and Typescript.
Finally, you'll build the My-Music app where you'll create your own playlist from an existing song library.
The code bundle for this course is available at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Hands-on-Microservices-with-TypeScript-3
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com. If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : The First Service
- Chapter 2 : Multi Services
Chapter 3 : Microservices
- Microservices Guidelines and Trade-offs 00:04:24
- Assigning Responsibilities 00:05:00
- Typical Microservices Architectures and Deployment 00:04:42
- Communication Protocols 00:06:33
- Choosing your DB and Data Layer 00:12:55
- Chapter 4 : μServices Complexity
- Chapter 5 : Production Readiness
- Title: Hands-On Microservices with TypeScript 3
- Release date: February 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789616989