As mentioned earlier, Azure Application Gateway can be facing the internet or working for internal networks. So, to understand the frontend IP configurations, you need to follow these steps:
- Navigate to the application gateway.
- Under SETTINGS, click on Frontend IP configurations, and a new blade will be opened, as shown in the following screenshot:
Figure 8.16: Frontend IP configurations
- To configure the private frontend IP, you have to click on it, and a new blade will be opened where you have to specify the following:
- Name: Specify a descriptive name for it.
- Choose a specific private IP address ...