Creating an internal load balancer has some differences from the public one. Follow these steps, and you will know how to get it created:
- From the Load balancers blade, click on Add again. In the new blade that opens, specify the following:
- Name: The name of the load balancer.
- Type: Whether it will be Internal or Public. Since in this case Internal will be used, you will note that some of the settings will be changed.
- Virtual network: Specify the virtual network that contains the subnet across which the load balancer will distribute traffic.
- Subnet: Specify the subnet that contains the VMs across which you want to distribute traffic.
- IP address assignment: Specify the method of IP address assignment ...