- It is not obligatory to associate a basic load balancer with an NSG (true/false)
- Basic Azure VMs are supported to be associated with Azure Load Balancers (true/false)
- Enabling a floating IP for load balancing rules is only recommended for SQL AlwaysOn Availability Group listener (true/false)
- Azure Load Balancer uses hash-based distribution mode, that is, a 5-tuple hash. What are the five tuples?
- What are health probes?
- In a nutshell, explain the differences between basic load balancers and standard load balancers.
- State and explain two methods of traffic control for Azure Load Balancers.
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.