As mentioned earlier, this type of Traffic Manager follows the model of active-passive. In other words, when an endpoint with higher priority goes down, an endpoint with the lower priority will take its place.
Without further ado, let's get our hands with the endpoints for the priority Traffic Manager:
- Navigate to the priority Traffic Manager profile
- Under SETTINGS, click on Endpoints
- A new blade will open; click on Add to add an endpoint
- A new blade will open wherein you need to specify the following:
- Type: Mention the endpoint type that would suit your scenario.
- Name: Specify a name for the endpoint.
- Target resource type (for Azure endpoint): Select the target ...