Creating a DNS zone is not a tough process. Just perform the following steps:
- On Azure portal, search for DNS zones, as shown in the following screenshot:
Figure 5.1: Searching for DNS zones
- Click on it, and a new blade will be opened from which you will create a new DNS zone by clicking on Add, as shown in the following screenshot:
Figure 5.2: DNS zones blade
- A new blade will pop up, wherein you have to specify the following:
- Name: A name for the zone.
- Subscription: The subscription that will be charged for using ...