As mentioned earlier, creating any Traffic Manager profile looks similar except for the routing method. So, in this section, we'll cover how to configure endpoints for traffic geographic profile. The following are the steps to be followed for configuration:
- Navigate to the Traffic Manager profile and open it
- Under SETTINGS, click on Endpoints, then click on Add in the endpoints blade
- A new blade will pop up wherein you need to specify the following:
- Type: Here, select the type that would suit your needs.
- Name: Here, specify a name for the endpoint.
- Target resource type (for Azure endpoints): Here, select the type you want according to your needs.
- Target resource ...