The following key points should be the answers to the questions that came to your mind throughout the chapter:
- For priority Traffic Manager, you can specify a value for the priority between 1 and 1000.
- Multiple endpoints in priority Traffic Managers cannot share the same value.
- If you do not set the priority value, by default it will set the next in order.
- For weighted Traffic Manager, you can specify a value for the weight between 1 and 1000.
- If you do not set the weight value, by default it will be set to 1.
- For performance Traffic Manager, all the endpoints located within the same region will receive the traffic evenly.
- If any of performance Traffic Manager endpoints go down, the client traffic will be ...