You can configure DNS delegation by performing the following steps:
- Create a DNS zone for the domain you want to delegate. In this scenario, I've got a domain name registered by GoDaddy. I've already created a DNS zone for it.
- Then, navigate to the created DNS zone in the overview, and copy all the name servers to change the domain registrar name servers with these ones.
- Navigate to the domain registrar domain manager to manage your domain name.
- For GoDaddy users, they can access the domain manager via the following link: https://dcc.godaddy.com/manage/dns?domainName=<your domain name>.
- Scroll down until you see the Nameservers section, as shown in the following screenshot: