- VNet2VNet connection cannot be used to connect virtual networks from different subscriptions (true/false)
- The routes you create in the route table can only be associated to subnets (true/false)
- VPN Gateway is not a requirement for implementing a VNet2VNet connection (true/false)
- What is the difference between route-based and policy-based VPN types?
- State the supported authentication types for a Point-to-Site VPN connection
- State and explain the ExpressRoute connectivity models
- How long does it take for the VPN tunnel to go down for policy based VPN gateways when the VPN traffic is idle?
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.