For a better understanding of the ARM model, you might need to consider the following key points:
- Resources with the same lifecycle should be gathered in the same resource group
- Resources in different regions can be in the same resource group
- Every resource must be assigned to a resource group, so whenever you want to move a resource between resource groups you must remove it from its current resource group and then add it to the new resource group
- Resource groups support RBAC, wherein a user can have access to some specific resources, and have no access to the others
- Some resources can be shared across resource groups such as storage accounts
- ARM virtual machines can only be placed in ARM storage accounts
- You cannot create ...