- Service Endpoints provide high bandwidth and low latency as they create a fast connection to Azure services over the internet (true/false).
- You cannot peer virtual networks with different deployment models (true/false).
- Traffic can be controlled using NSG (true/false).
- What are the Azure services that are currently supported to work with service endpoints?
- What are the types of Azure DDoS protection?
- State and explain the three statuses of peering.
- Write a PowerShell script that creates two virtual networks with two subnets for each. Then, create a virtual network peering between these two virtual networks.
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.