Adding inbound and outbound security rules to the VM NIC is a very simple process; all you need to do is follow these steps:
- Navigate to the desired VM.
- Scroll down to Networking, under SETTINGS, as shown in the following screenshot:
Figure 3.11: VM networking settings
- To add inbound and outbound security rules, you have to click on either Add inbound or Add outbound.
- Once clicked on, a new blade will pop up where you have to specify settings using the following fields:
- Service: The service specifies the destination protocol and port range for this rule. Here, you can choose a predefined service, such ...