To configure the basic listener, you need to follow these steps:
- Navigate to the application gateway.
- Under SETTINGS, click on Listeners, and a new blade will be opened, as shown in the following screenshot:
Figure 8.18: Listeners
- To add a basic listener, click on Basic, and a new blade will be opened wherein you have to specify the following:
- Name: Specify a descriptive name for the listener
- Frontend IP configuration: Select the frontend IP configuration you want to associate with this listener
- Frontend port: Since no frontend ports have been created in this scenario, a new one will be created by specifying ...