Creating a user-defined route is not a complicated process, all you need to do is perform the following steps:
- Search for route tables, and open its blade.
- Click on Add to create your customized route, as shown in the following screenshot:
Figure 4.38: Route tables blade
- A new blade will pop up, wherein you have to fill in the following:
- Name: A name for the route
- Subscription: Specify the subscription that will be charged for using this service
- Resource group: The resource group within which the route table will exist
- Location: The location where this service will be built:
Figure 4.39: Create a new ...