Configuring virtual network peering is a very straightforward process. To do so, you can follow these steps:
- Navigate to Virtual networks, and open the blade of one of the virtual networks that you want to peer.
- Scroll down to Peerings, as shown in the following screenshot:
Figure 2.7: Virtual network peering
- Click on Add, and a new blade will pop up, where you have to specify the following:
- Name: Give the peer a name.
- Virtual network deployment model: Specify whether you want to work with Resource manager or Classic model.
- I know my resource ID: Select this option to enter the resource ID of the virtual ...