- Azure Application Gateway provides a layer 7 load balancing for any type of traffic (true/false)
- You can upgrade a standard Application Gateway to WAF (true/false)
- You can configure rules for the Application Gateway based on the content path (true/false)
- State and explain three of the Azure Application Gateway features
- State the types of Azure Application Gateway and the sizes of them
- State and explain the types of Azure Application Gateway listeners
- What is the maximum number of instances per Azure Application Gateway?
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.