For a better understanding of Azure VNet service endpoints, you might need to consider the following key points:
- This feature cannot be enabled for virtual networks deployed with the ASM model, but it is supported for virtual networks deployed with the ARM model.
- This service endpoint cannot work with traffic from your on-premises environment.
- Using virtual network service endpoints will incur no charges.
- Make sure that there are no running tasks when you want to enable/disable service endpoints to a specific service (Azure Storage and Azure SQL Database) for a subnet.
- You cannot create multiple service endpoints for one service (Azure Storage and Azure SQL Database) on the same subnet. However, you ...