Dive into Neural Networks by solving real-world datasets using Tensorflow
About This Video
- You'll be able to solve everyday data problems quickly and easily, such as automating text processing and classifying images.
- Master deep learning, one of the most powerful technologies, to predict, classify, and translate.
- Acquire the knowledge and hands-on skills you'll need to apply deep learning for classification, which you can apply to a range of problem in the finance, healthcare, and other areas.
Ever wondered how you can solve everyday data problems quickly and easily like automating text processing, classifying images, and predicting results? Neural networks and Tensorflow, one of the most powerful technologies, will come to your rescue. These are important technologies for data scientists to know because they are often more powerful than traditional machine learning techniques.
In this course, you'll use neural nets to solve business and other real-world problems and make predictions quickly and easily. You'll program a machine to identify a human face, predict stock market prices, and process text as part of Natural Language Processing (NLP). You'll also gain experience using generative models and autoencoders to create artwork and enhance images.
By the end of this course, you will be able to tackle a range of challenges beyond this course and will have a fair understanding of how you can use the power of TensorFlow to train neural networks of varying complexities, without any hassle.
All the code and supporting files for this course are available on GitHub at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Hands-On-Neural-Network-Programming-with-TensorFlow
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com. If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Artificial Neural Networks
- Chapter 2 : Neural Networks for Classification
- Chapter 3 : Use Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs) to Identify Faces
- Chapter 4 : Use Recurrent Neural Networks to Forecast the Stock Market
- Chapter 5 : Use LSTM Networks to Classify Movie Reviews
- Chapter 6 : Use Generative Models to Create Artwork from Images
- Chapter 7 : Use Autoencoders to Colorize Images
- Title: Hands-On Neural Network Programming with TensorFlow
- Release date: January 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789534900